Saturday, January 05, 2013

Insomnia + tea research

It's past 4am and I'm still up. I've been researching teas, or rather the art of tea blend making. I'm a tea lover to the core and I probably have more than 40 blends at home right now. I think around 5-10 of them are Christmas flavoured.

I've been on and off, for quite a while, trying to research how to make my own tea. I even have the bags, now I just need to figure out what PART of herbs, flowers and fruits I can take without poisoning myself and others. I think I'm starting to find my way.

If all goes well I will be selling my own tea blends on etsy within months. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.