Monday, January 28, 2013

Good music news

I booked tickets for Patti Smith concert today, feels great (I missed her last time she was here) and I have tickets since before to Lana Del Rey. I still hope that The Cranberries will continue their tour in 2013 and come to a city close by, same goes with Julia Stone (why don't I live in Australia!?).

What would make this concert year even better would be to see Adele live. If the cosmic powers just would make it possible to see Patti Smith, Lana Del Rey, The cranberries, Julia Stone and Adele in the same year I would be a very happy camper.

Let's focus on the good parts, for now: Lana in April and Patti in July! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.