Friday, December 28, 2012

The perks of being wallflower, in Sweden

I just got the news from Nordisk Film Sverige, a movie distributor, that The perks of being a wallflower won't be on the cinema in Sweden, it will go directly to DVD and come out 20th of February. This news saddens me since I was looking forward to see it in the cinema.

Something good with the movie though is that finally we're getting a translation to Swedish for the book, it will be released at the end of January (they think). It's just in paperback though. We'll see if I will read the English or the Swedish one, I haven't decided yet. I also haven't decided if I should read first and see movie after or the other way around.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.