Thursday, December 06, 2012

Christmas card day

My office table is like littered with well wishes for the coming year, they're everywhere - even on top of my printer and even balancing on the edges of a dinner plate. I just have 8 to go and then I'm all finished for this year and can send them away to their destination of choice. Some will go to cold places and some to very warm and sunny.

I just hope all of them will reach their destination since a rare few have a tendency every year to not do that and also never find its way back home again, despite me writing my address on the back. I think the post office, no matter what country, is a culture of its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.