Saturday, December 15, 2012

A little love to the world

I've just finished watching Obama's speech about the elementary school massacre that happened today and I'm shaken. I want to believe in the goodness of this world, of the beauty and inspiration but foremost the love in this world. It breaks my heart to know these small children have lost their lives today by the hands of a murderer. I also know that there are children and grown ups who died today that won't get any spotlight in the media, but who will be missed and grieved by loved ones.

I want you who read this to know how lucky you are. I want you to tell your loved ones no matter if it's a friend or family that you love them. If you can't say it then show in actions, a hug, a small gift. Let them know you care and be thankful you're still alive.

Take care of each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.