Monday, November 12, 2012

Projects update - November

When I do things that is a bit bigger I call them projects, it can be everything from organising an event to rearranging my kitchen. It's good for both having a good overview of what needs to be done and for evaluating when it's finished. Below are some of the ones I've been working on lately and their status.

Last update: October | September | August

I've been consulting as an interior designer and business developer for a friend in October so I haven't had much time for my projects, unfortunately.

Etsy shop
I've moved office and all my stuff to a room at my friend's office but I've been finding some boxes (need to find more!) and I'm in the middle of photographing and editing the stuff that is done. I've contacted the post office about shipping times and deadlines for Christmas. I've added shipping profiles to etsy and done several new stuff. Things should be starting to come up within 2 weeks.
3.5/4 done 

Friendship project
When I've started up the etsy shop I'm going to dedicate a day or two and make the ones I know the colours of. I'm pretty sure it will be a Christmas gift. Deadline end of Nov.
1/4 done

Selling/giving away
Sold quite a few things, going to put up those which haven't been sold again. The hard work is done and I just need to upload the list again to Swedish ebay and then pack and send things when they're paid.

3.5/4 done

Tooth project
I finally reached the dentist and have been there three times now, just one last time and the tooth is all done. I'm pretty proud over myself since I'm scared as hell to go to the dentist. Found the best dentist ever too.

3/4 done
 
Watermark project - DONE
I'm considering this one done, I don't feel the need to make a fancier watermark than the one I made. I now have one both for my etsy photos and one for my regular ones.

4/4 done

Closet project
Honestly, I haven't worked on this project at all during October. I still need to make holes in the plastic boxes and add lavender pillows. I will work on it when I have time, it really isn't that important.

3.5/4 done 

Peptalk grandma
I've written my part - it's kind of ok. It's my Christmas present for my grandma who is loosing her sight. Part 1 and 2 are done. I need to record and materialise. Need to take a day to finish this! Deadline Christmas.

2/4 done 


English calendar
This was called "Calendars and postcards" last update but I felt that it focused a bit wrong since it mostly is about finding a printing company worth the name so I can print my calendar in English. I might just buy some of my calendars at deviantart and sell them on etsy.

2/4 done
 
♥ Tech sale
My room mate still don't know where the key is so this has been a stand still. I went through all the tech stuff I have in the apartment and now that cabinet looks tidy. 
 
1/4 done  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.