Monday, November 19, 2012

Music Monday: Sleepthief

I was listening to Within Temptation radio at jango when I stumbled over Sleepthief's song Just say it (feat. Kyoko Baertsoen from Lunascape). The song really isn't a typical symphonic metal song though except that it has a female vocalist with a lovely voice. It leans more toward dreamy pop music.

Sleepthief is an electronic music project founded by the American producer and composer Justin Elswick. The first album, The Dawnseeker, was released in 2006 but Elswick started writing the songs for the album 10 years before. Most notably about The Dawnseeker which Just say it comes from is that there are 13 songs with 11 different vocalists.

I think Just say it is well worth a listen. I really like Kyoko's voice together with the melodic tunes, they mix well together. She has a very beautiful voice and the song both sticks and yet not. I also really like the lyrics.

Just say it by Sleefthief ft. Kyoko Baertsoen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.