Monday, November 12, 2012

Music Monday: Lenka

Microsoft is now doing some heavy marketing for their Windows 8 and in that commercial is the very catchy song Everything at once by Lenka. I've been singing it for days now so I decided to share it with you guys!

Lenka (Lenka Kripac) is an Australian singer-songwriter. When she was 7 her family moved to Sydney and she started to get music training. As a teenager she studied acting and has been in some Australian series and movies and she also has a Bachelor of Fine Arts major in sculpture. She has so far released two studio albums: Lenka (2008) and Two (2011). Everything at once comes from her second album.

The song get stuck immediately and with a good reason; quirky tunes together with beautiful lyrics which you can easily sing-along to. I simply love it. Everything at once video is directed by James Gulliver Hancock and Lenka and the dancing is choreographed by her.

Everything at once by Lenka

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.