Monday, November 26, 2012

Music Monday: Leaves' eyes

I've been a fan of symphonic/gothic metal for a long time, specially Within Temptation, so I've been listening to their radio on jango and found Leaves' eyes song with the self titled name: Leaves' eyes. The lyrics are beautiful and the vocalist, Liv Kristine's voice, is amazing with the melody.

Leaves' eyes were formed in 2003 by the Norwgian Liv Kristine, the former lead singer of Theatre of Tragedy, and almost all from the German band Atrocity. Liv Kristine writes all the songs and is inspired greatly by nature. The band have so far released four studio albums (and several EPs) and a fifth to be released in 2013. The song Leaves's eyes comes from their second album Vinland saga (2005).

I've heard some songs before with Leaves' eyes but this one is the one that really captured me just moments into the song. I simply love it. It's very beautiful and soft with lyrics you easily can take to heart.

Leaves' eyes by Leaves' eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.