Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Review: The fantastic flying books of Mr. Morris Lessmore by William Joyce

I just finished reading The fantastic flying books of Mr. Morris Lessmore which is one of the most beautiful stories I've read. William Joyce is a genius! It's beautifully illustrated and the story is something both kids and adults alike will love, specially book lovers (like me).

It's about a boy called Morris Lessmore who sets out on a hike after his house and beloved books are destroyed. He then meets a woman who flies away with her flying books, but she gives him her favourite one which leads him to a library full of books...

I'm definitely in love with this story, I recommend all to read it!




--
Swedish title: Morris Lessmore och de fantastiska flygande böckerna
I read the Swedish translation

Noteworthy: The animated movie of the book won an Oscar for best short movie.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.