Thursday, October 04, 2012

Projects update - October

When I do things that is a bit bigger I call them projects, it can be everything from organising an event to rearranging my kitchen. It's good for both having a good overview of what needs to be done and for evaluating when it's finished. Below are some of the ones I've been working on lately and their status.

Last update: September | August

Etsy shop
In September the living room was a mess so I couldn't photograph and lately it's been cloudy and bad light. I've made some new jewellery since last time and bought more material to work with. I'm also (STILL) trying to find sturdy boxes to send the jewellery in. The shop is completely finished. Deadline end of Oct.
3/4 done

Friendship project
Creative desk is still storage space, just as when I wrote my last update so I can't access any of my yarn to do anything. If nothing else this might be a Christmas gift. Deadline end of Nov.
1/4 done

Selling/giving away
Almost all is photographed. Some stuff sold and some I'm going to put up for sale again.
3/4 done

Tooth project
Tooth ache have been going on and off. I've been trying to book an appointment, no luck due to not being able to reach the dentist or because their booking system failed.
1/4 done


Watermark project
Seems like I've made a winner, we'll see. I know it's time to move away from the old signature but the old one has been with me a long time so it feels a bit weird. The new signature will only be on the new photos :)
3.5/4 done

Closet project
Almost all done. Added work: make lavender pillows to put in the boxes so my clothes don't smell plastic. I also think I need to make holes so it breathes.
3/4 done 

NEW: Peptalk grandma
My Christmas present for my grandma who is loosing her sight. Part 1 done, now I need to write my part, record and materialise.
1/4 done

NEW: Calendars and post cards
Need to find place to print at, specially somewhere where I can print my calendar in English (not on demand online) so I can sell them on Etsy. Swedish calendars are all set.
1/4 done

♥ NEW: Tech sale
Rummage through my boxes with RAM sticks, keyboards, mouses and other things I won't be using and selling them off. Need the space for other things. I just hope I can get into the storage room (room mate lost the key) to gather the boxes with tech stuff.
0/4 done

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.