Friday, October 12, 2012

One of the most romantic anime quotes ever *spoiler*

I wrote that the most sad, beautiful and romantic anime scene I've ever seen was in Angel Beats and below quote, specially the first part is the reason why. Be warned though, it's a bit of a spoiler.

Hinata: Even if you can't walk or stand, or even if you can't have kids! I'll still marry you! I'll always stay by your side. The Yui I met here isn't fake. It's the real Yui. No matter where or how I meet you, I'll fall in love with you. If I can meet you again, against the 6 billion to 1 odds and even if your body can't move, I'll marry you.
Yui: We won't meet... I'm always in bed at home.
Hinata: I play baseball you know. One day, I'll smash a baseball through your window and when I go to get it, I'll find you. That's how we'll meet. We'll end up talking, we'll get along, and before I know it I'll be visiting you every day.

It's a part of the dialogue between Yui who was paralysed since she was 3 years old in life and Hinata an older boy which she met in the afterlife. It gets me every time. For the whole scene click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.