Monday, October 29, 2012

Music Monday: Sam and the Womp

Bom Bom by Sam and the Womp is a song that been played quite a lot on the radio here and I'm still not tired of it! I quite like it since it's a bit more original than the rest of the radio music. I therefore decided that it had to be on Music Monday.

Sam and the Womp is a British 8-piece band who formed in 2009. They mix traditional Balkan music and Jamaican ska with dance/electronic music.

Bom Bom (debut single) rose to the nr 1 spot in the UK Official Singles Chart the first week it was released. The song has some nice trumpet tunes and vocalist Bloem de Ligny's voice really lifts it. It's great overall and very catchy so it will get stuck in your head if you listen to it. ;)


Bom Bom by Sam and the Womp

Spotify: Bom Bom by Sam and the Womp

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.