Monday, October 22, 2012

Music Monday: Mindscape

The first time I heard Mindscape was 2011 after seeing an amazing piece of artwork made for them by Ketchup-Suicide on Shadowness.com (where I'm staff). I was intrigued. They were then going to play in the national semi finals at a festival/competition called Emergenza. They had four years earlier won 2nd place in the Danish national competition.

Mindscape is an unsigned alternative rock band from Denmark. The band started 2005/2006 and consists of  the four members Tikki Hasselriis, Sussi Alsing Nielsen, Tue B S Jensen and Scott Bidstrup.

The other day I stumbled over their myspace in my bookmarks and knew I had to share the first song that got me hooked: Maze. The sound is great and they're really good at what they do. Every time I hear a song by them it amazes me that they're still not signed.

Maze by Mindscape


Myspace:
Maze by Mindscape

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered this band. they're really awesome. Have you seen the video for I can't hear you? it's really creepy cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's pretty neat and truly well made.

      Delete

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.