Monday, October 01, 2012

Music Monday: Kristen Barry

Last Monday I wrote about the song This love which is featured in Cruel Intentions (first movie) and this week is another song from the movie: Ordinary life by Kristen Berry. It's beautifully haunting with some great atmosphere and an excellent bass line (I'm a sucker for those), which mix well with her voice.

Kristen Barry is an unsigned alternative singer. She released her first album The Beginning The Middle The End in 1996, which seems to be her only to date. Ordinary life is not on her album but on the Cruel Intentions OST (1999). It's played in the scene where Annette is talking to Sebastian in the pool.


Ordinary life by Kristen Berry


Spotify: Ordinary life by Kristen Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.