Thursday, September 13, 2012

What's your country's safety measures at a concert?

Some friends I've talked to during the years have been confused when I've told them about Sweden's safety fences in front of stages during concerts (not at the Operas, Symphony orchestras and such though). Apparently Denmark has the same safety rules so this time, when I was at a concert, I got the chance to photograph a stage ditch (scendike) with its safety fences and security guards.

Click on image to see my markings better
Photo: © Petite Caja

To me, this is the way it should be, it's normal. If something would happen you just lift people over the fence to one or more security guards who will, if needed, get them to the medical care staff. I'm not sure how long we've had this safety concept but all I know is that I've seen it at both indoor and outdoor concerts and at festivals.

How is it in your country?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.