Thursday, September 06, 2012

Projects update - September

When I do things that is a bit bigger I call them projects, it can be everything from organising an event to rearranging my kitchen. It's good for both having a good overview of what needs to be done and for evaluating when it's finished. Below are some of the ones I've been working on lately and their status.

Last update: August

Etsy shop
The living room have been a mess due to another project: Selling/giving away so I haven't had space to take photographs but it's due before the end of September! I'm also trying to find sturdy boxes to send the jewellery in. :)
3/4 done

Friendship project
Creative desk is still storage space, even more so than when I wrote my last update so I can't access any of my yarn to do anything but I must pull myself together on this one - soon!

1/4 done


Selling/giving away
Several bags have been left at second hand and I've sold some clothes but most things they're just waiting for new homes - going slow. Unsure what to do next. I have a few sweaters that needs to be photographed and posted online.

2/4 done  


Tooth project
Tooth is ok right now. I need to book cleansing and root canal soon. DARE!

1/4 done
 

NEW: Updating linkedin
Finished. I left some parts out that are in my regular résumé because it looks too crowded. To be fair, I've even left some parts out of my recent résumé to keep it in decent length! Feels good to have this finished.
4/4 done 


NEW: watermark project
I really need a new signature/watermark on my photos. It's time for change! Working on it and we'll see, I might upload some of the contenders to vote on here :)
2/4 done

NEW: closet project
With my new space in my closet I've been trying to put in boxes with the clothes I had in a drawer in the hallway, half way through. Great to mix and match clothes easier when they're all in the same spot.
2/4 done

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.