Monday, September 10, 2012

Music Monday: Lunatica

I didn't know what song to use on this Monday but as I listened to my favourites on youtube I stumbled over an old fav of mine: Who you are by the symphonic metal band Lunatica.

It's a song about knowing yourself and how you will heal and how you will find your place when you know who you are. The song has a truly strong and important message so take some minutes and really listen to what she sings.

Who you are comes from Lunatica's the third album: The edge of Infinity (2006). The band comes from Switzerland and is since 2001 (and first album) fronted by Andrea Dätwyler.


Who you are by Lunatica

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.