Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I don't know about J.K. Rowling's new book

My Harry Potter books (Swedish translation) still have a special spot in my over crowded book shelf (shelves) and I intend to read them to my children if I ever get any, but to hear J.K. is giving out a book for grown ups is despite her previous successes to gain access to my bookshelves quite ambivalent for me.

I loved the H.P. books and I think she's got a great imagination and is really good at writing but I'm afraid I will be disappointed with the new book. There will be no wizards and witches... no magic and I don't know if I can read a whole book from J.K. not secretly expecting something magical to happen.

The book might be a success and completely damn fantastic but I'm on the fence on this one. I might read it later on after I've checked out some reviews (when the book is out) but until then I say no, sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.