Friday, August 03, 2012

Projects update - August

When I do things that is a bit bigger I call them projects, it can be everything from organizing an event to rearranging my kitchen. It's good for both having a good overview of what needs to be done and for evaluating when it's finished. Below are some of the ones I've been working on lately and their status.

Last update: May.

Secret project
All done. It's called From Your Secret Admirer and from there you can anonymously send messages to someone you hold dear on g+, deviantART, tumblr, twitter, e-mail and snailmail. You can also write a blog post to the Love secrets blog.
4/4 done

Etsy shop
I passed my deadline of 15th of June but just a little while ago I finally got help with the policies. Just need to take some finals shots and set some shipping rates. Soon done!
3/4 done

The Awezing project
It's out and about and it's been spoken of but no one have so far sent in a picture (except myself). You can read more about this ego-boosting project on the blog here and on deviantART here.
4/4 done

Bedroom project
I consider it done for the moment, I really don't want to put up more on the walls right now so I think it's finished.
3.5/4 done


Friendship project
Unfortunately this project have been left untouched during the summer, I will hopefully get back to that when my creative desk isn't storage space anymore.
1/4 done

NEW: Selling/giving away
I've been rummaging through my things, mostly clothes, and have several bags of stuff to sell off. I have gotten just a few sold and some I'm going to the second hand store nearby with. It's going slow but it's going!
1/4 done


NEW: Tooth project
Got my tooth diagnosed and started on penicillin. I need to book dentist time for cleansing and root canal plus filling and then actually go through with it.
1/4 done

2 comments:

  1. Ett helt gäng med projekt! Hoppas att alla går bra :D
    Jag har också en hel drös med saker som jag vill/måste göra.

    Trevlig helg! /Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mja, vissa går bättre än andra ;D
      Skriv gärna upp det du ska göra, ger bra överblick, jag kan också rekommendera kanbanflow, jättebra sida på nätet att använda sig av.

      Trevlig helg till dig också :)

      Delete

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.