Monday, August 20, 2012

Music Monday: Icona Pop

A first on Music Monday: Swedish music. Don't worry though, the lyrics are sung in English. It's time for I love it by Icona Pop which is a pre-release from their debut album which comes out this fall. The song has already topped the charts in Sweden.

Icona Pop is a DJ and electropop duo with lots of different music influences like house and indie. The duo consists of  Aino Jawo and Caroline Hjelt.

I love it is a perfect summer tune to dance to, specially on a high volume. The official video starts with the girls talking about when you see someone good looking you just have to check them out. The intro in Swedish (with subtitles) is just a few seconds and then the song begins!

I love it by Icona Pop

2 comments:

  1. Jag gillar den låten och den etsar sig verkligen fast i huvudet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Visst gör den, gått och nynnat på den i dag :D

      Delete

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.