Monday, August 13, 2012

Music Monday: Florence and the Machine

I didn't know what song to feature today until I went to the cinema yesterday. I finally went to see Snow white and the Huntsman (my review here) and in it was the song Breath of life by Florence and the Machine, which caught my attention.

It captured me at the beginning of the end credits which are both visually and audibly amazing, I truly recommend watching it instead of leaving like everybody else.

Breath of life was exclusively made for Snow white and the Huntsman and the official video feature Florence in the studio recording the song and a bit more clips than you would want, if you haven't seen it, from the movie.


Breath of life by Florence and the Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.