Monday, August 27, 2012

Music Monday: The Cranberries

It feels like ages ago that my ex (then boyfriend) introduced me to Cranberries in 2006. Or rather, to more songs than my then fav Zombie. I listened to the songs over and over again but unfortunately The Cranberries were on a hiatus since 2003. Now, 6 years later they're finally back with a new album: Roses.

From Roses, which is The Cranberries 6th studio album, comes Tomorrow. It has that special sound from the Cranberries and foremost Dolores O'Riordan's wonderful voice. Doloroes herself really like Tomorrow and said to billboard.com:
"It's about the way we sometimes hyper over-escalate things in our minds, overthink about things...when sometimes spontaneity and just jumping in is better,"

Tomorrow by The Cranberries

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.