Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Some must have wearable purple flowers on Etsy



Bluebell earrings [link]
Size: 1,5" / 3,8cm
Obs: The earwires can be changed to other colour
Aren't these to die for? I find these so darn cute, specially with a lovely summer dress! You will definitely feel special in these.




Lavender necklace [link]
Size: necklace: 18" / 46cm, pendant: 1,5"x 1,1" / 3,9x2,8cm
Obs: You can ask for a longer necklace
A bit demure in a pretty way. I think this could highlight many beautiful outfits and work with several of the items on this list, for example the below brooch or bracelet.

Flower brooch [link]
Size: 3,5" / 8,89cm in diameter
Obs: Both crocodile clip and brooch finding
I think this would spice up any jacket or dark suit, simply lovely. Perfect for festivities or just to feel a little less bland.




Swarowski necklace [link]
Size: necklace 16.5'' / 42cm, pendant: 1" / 2,5cm
Obs: You can ask for a longer/shorter necklace
So pretty! I think this works well with everything from graduation to work or party. It all depends on what you match it with but I'd suggest make this the statement piece of your outfit.




Real dried flowers bracelet [link]
Size: 1,5" / 3,81cm wide, 2 5/8" / 6,67cm inner diameter
This bracelet is really special and truly has the feel of summer. I think it would work really well with the Bluebell earrings above and a lovely summer dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.