Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The poster book - Yay or Nay?

I've been intrigued by posters lately and in a way the look of old records. I've even been thinking about going to some second hand place and scour after some cool covers to frame but a small problem is - I don't have walls for it.

I definitely don't have shelves enough for all the books I already have but I found a book which intrigued me:
The Poster: 1,000 Posters from Toulouse-Lautrec to Sagmeister


It costs a bit so I'm not sure if it's worth it, specially since it might become yet another book that just awaits me reading it, like some of my latest finds. Buy or not buy, that is the question!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.