Monday, July 23, 2012

Music Monday: Lana Del Rey

I haven't listened much (at all?) to Lana Del Rey before but yesterday, while listening to jango radio, I stumbled over two songs that caught me.

One of the song I found was Dark Paradise from her second studio album Born to die which was released in January this year (2012). It's been said an official video for the song will be coming out in September.

Dark paradise by Lana Del Rey



Since I just couldn't decide between the two songs I stumbled over I decided to make this a special Monday and post two songs instead of one. The second song is Summertime sadness which also comes from Born to die. The video was made in April and May this year and features Jaime King as Lana's suicidal lover.

Summertime sadness by Lana Del Rey

3 comments:

  1. Modern-day Nancy Sinatra, that girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! I think it was time for a new Nancy in our lives though.

      Delete

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.