Thursday, July 05, 2012

Challenge: resumé editing

My resumé have been the same since fall 2011 and lately I've felt that it needed to be spruced up. Today I've been fiddling around with it but with every change I do the more I hate the look of it. Hopefully it will look good in the end though.

When I'm done with my English resume, the one I'm fixing now, I just have to sit down and spruce up my identical Swedish one. The only thing different between them is the language, so other than that it's a true look-a-like! I'm not looking forward to that since I've moved, added and changed so much on the English one. We'll see, I'm hopeful at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.