Thursday, June 14, 2012

I'm learning the skinny of my camera

Yesterday I was at my first lecture of a two day camera course. I've been photographing since 2009 with my dSLR but still can't fully manage it as much as I want so I thought it was good to start with the basics. Good part: I knew lots of it and it was some new info here and there, bad part: she didn't explain as thorough as I wanted. I need more technical explanations than 'If you go plus it gets lighter and if you go on the minus side it gets darker' because I already knew that, I want to know what the different steps actually means.

I'm hoping for next Wednesday when we go through more of the manual parts of the camera and not just the auto settings like landscape, portrait and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.