Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Two deadlines ahead, ahoy!

This week I have my first deadline, which is my secret project, but it's gotten some bumps in the way so we'll see if I manage to unveil it on the 11th as planned. I'm also planning on updating my etsy shop for the first time on the 15th! Fun stuff but it means I must keep my eyes on the ball, so I'm sorry ahead if my blogging is a bit sparse a while now. :)

To entertain you while I'm busy I give you, with no reason why: Me & My with Dub-I-Dub. Danish eurodance from the 90's which sticks within seconds...
"Dub-i-dub-i-dub-i-dub-dub-dub 
Dub-i-dub-i-dub-i-yeah-yeah
Dub-i-dub-i-dub-i-dub-dub-dub"


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.