Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Projects update

When I do things that is a bit bigger I call them projects, it can be everything from organizing an event to rearranging my kitchen. It's good for both having a good overview of what needs to be done and for evaluating when it's finished. Below are some of the ones I've been working on lately and their status:

Secret project
It's on its way now, I've been working pretty hard on it the last couple of days and gotten my friend to do his parts. The big hold up is mostly the parts I need my friend for (otherwise it would have been done now).
3/4 done

Etsy shop
I haven't been doing anything new the last couple of Creative Wednesdays. I'm not completely sure to what the time have gone instead. I think it's because I've been meaning to start sowing but haven't even put the sowing machine on the table! Hopefully I'll be better in June and hopefully I will get all policies and everything straightened out so I can soon start selling on Etsy :) New deadline is 15th of June.
2.5/4 done

The Awezing project
I've gotten new ideas for this project which I need to figure out on how to incorporate. I still really love the idea and I will truly do it. I just need to make it as smooth as possible.
1/4 done

Bedroom project
Done! I just need to put up some art on one of my walls, the others are done. It looks really pretty now.
3.5/4 done

Friendship project
I'm so late on this one, it got a hiccup because of personal reasons so I didn't have the energy to keep it up but I will try to do my parts this summer. :)
1/4 done


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.