Saturday, May 05, 2012

Official After Party review

I don't know how it is in other countries but in Sweden it's disappointing as hell to go out thinking you will dance the night away at a crowded floor (I always do though the few times I go out)...

We came there around midnight and not until maybe closer to two did people start to truly dance. The first two hours people just stood in groups and talked or went outside to smoke. 3 dance floors and mostly the same problem on all.

The only time I partied abroad was in Copenhagen on New Years Eve at Diskotek Inn and from the moment we got there around 10pm until we left around 5am people were dancing non stop on every floor. I love dancing so that is always my main reason I go out but also the main reason why I mostly don't go out partying.

I did have fun the last hour or so though when we met a group of people, specially a girl, who invited us to dance with them to the 50's music. Later on we also met a guy who wanted to braid my friend's hair - and he did. It looked horrible and awesome at the same time. So all in all it was a great night but the after party with its monotone music and short fashion show wasn't worth 100 sek (14.67 usd) so I'm glad I won two tickets because then it was totally worth it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.