Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A TED Talk worth seeing

Some days ago I bought a nail polish in support of Heart-Lung Foundation's campain 'Save the female heart' and today before I went out of bed I watched an interesting TED Talk about the one thing that kills most women: heart disease.

Apparently doctors have studied male hearts for 50 years and female hearts for 15. They have found some differences, for example when a man get a heart attack he usually explode inside, women... erode, and therefore it's harder to see and fix.

I think this video shares important information for all to know, specially women. It's just 16 minutes long, so you don't really lose any time by watching it, so go ahead and learn a little and maybe when you're done - spread it to more people!

Noel Bairey Merz: The single biggest health threat women face

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.