Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Some must have (summer) dresses on Etsy



Pale sweet dress [link]
Size: made to order
Such a lovely dress that looks perfect on the vacation or a hot summer's day. The best part for me is the look of the shoulders. Would be great with a brown belt.








The Simpsons' dress [link]
Size: bust 32-34", natural waist 26", length 31"
Not only is this a fun dress to wear but the back has a beautiful cut and leaves the back bare. You should definitely look at the other pictures the seller has up.








White bow dress [link]
Size: made to order
I cannot explain enough how much I love this dress (except that it's white)! The back is simply stunning, it has pockets AND it has built in cups so you don't have to ruin the back by wearing a bra. Simply gorgeous.







Knitted mustard dress [link]
Size: XS, but stretch so fit up to medium (check measurements in ad)
A kind of 60's dress with pockets and some beautiful knitting patterns on the upper half. The colour is really lovely and work any season, if it was mine I would wear it early fall until mid winter somewhere :)






Peter Pan collar dress [link]
Size: available in S-M
To some it might look like curtains but to me it looks like a lovely summer dress which you can have both during day and night depending on what you wear with it. Lovely retro-style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.