Friday, April 06, 2012

Review: Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind

Last night it was time for yet another Studio Ghibli movie: Nausicaä. I have to say that the beginning wasn't that impressive since the dialogue was too explanative*, I think it could've been done better. The movie did get smoother dialogue after a while though!

Even if it's darker than their newer works I have to say it's beautiful, just as their newer ones are, and it really made me think about how we treat our environment and each other. :)

* Example (not from movie): [you see a volcano with lava coming out] Person says: Oh look, it's a volcano and lava is coming out of it, that's not good.


Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind by ~Howi3 on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.