Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Review: The curious case of Benjamin Button

I watched Benjamin Button on tv today. I haven't had the opportunity to see the movie until now, but always been intrigued, so when I happened to see it was about to start I decided to watch.

It's not among my favourite movies but it makes me think and ponder about my own life and the things I want to do, the people I want to meet and so forth. One of the things said in the movie that struck me the most was in one of his letters:
For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.

Think about it, savour it. What comes to mind? What can you change? What is great as it is? See, told you the movie made me think. If that quote made you think too, watch the movie and then write down what you want out of your life. Just write big and small goals, accomplishments and things you want to see and experience before you leave.


Practice Benjamin Button by ~NepenThess on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.