Sunday, March 04, 2012

Two new studio Ghibli movies

I was out borrowing more kids movies (the only thing I really watch lately except the movie Desert flower which I watched the other day) and when I turn around I see this studio Ghibli corner, most of them I  had except: Ponyo and Tales from the Earthsea. They were on sale for half price so my best friend bought them for me <3 So sweet of him. I now own 10 studio Ghibli movies.

I also saw that Princess Mononoke and The secret world of Arrietty will be coming out on 7th of March, the day after my birthday. Arrietty seem to be a really cute movie, I saw the trailer for it just now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.