Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Things that make me childishly happy

Without order (and probably some left out):
  • Dancing in summer rain and puddles
  • French accordion music while walking on cobblestones
  • This AmeliĆ© OST song while taking a walk under a blue sky: Les jours tristes
  • Seagulls, the sound of them
  • (Dancing and making snow angels in) first snow
  • Outdoor festivals
  • Children's illustrations like: thisthis, thisthis and this
  • The moments before opening an event
  • Looking out of an airplane window
  • Surprises
  • Getting letters and postcards from foreign places
  • Someone telling me I inspire them
  • The Studio Ghibli movies: Howl's moving castle & The secret world of Arrietty

What makes you childishly happy?

Explore. Dream. Discover.
Caja

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.