Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sunglasses and a walk

Yet again today is the sky spring blue and I'm going to force myself out on a walk around the neighbourhood and maybe, just maybe, fix the balcony because it looks like a mess from all the storm winds we've been having the last couple of months. I am also thinking about (when it gets even warmer) to plant some flowers on the balcony.

I found super cute window boxes which I'm thinking about buying at XXXLutz. Unfortunately I couldn't find them online to show you but as soon as they're mine I will show them to you! Anyway, now I should get ready for that sunny walk <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.