Saturday, March 03, 2012

Review: My neighbour Totoro

I have now finally seen My neighbour Totoro and when it was over I was like 'that was it? *sad face*', it felt like nothing happened for like 1h and 20 min and then it was over, I demand one hour more. So many questions: why are their mum at the hospital, why did they move, how did it go with the trees, who are the mini Totoros and so forth...

Cute movie but it doesn't come close to Howl's moving castle and in my memory Spirited away is way better too (must re-watch soon). It was a really nice feelgood movie which would be lovely to watch again on a rainy summer's day with a bowl of ice cream.


First Meeting by ~ErithEl on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.