Friday, March 02, 2012

Living in a french movie

Today when I was out on the town the lady with the accordion sat at her usual spot and I closed my eyes and pretended to be in a sunny Paris (not that I've ever been there - yet). I was walking on cobblestone laced with sun. I still cannot pinpoint which famous french accordion song it is but every time she's there and she plays that one it's like I travel to the streets of Paris in a romantic french movie :)

I'm thinking about getting the soundtrack to Amelie and when I get my new mp3 I will put on my headphones and walk the cobblestones of the city centre and transport myself to another time, another place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.