Sunday, March 11, 2012

The headphones conundrum

One of my closest friends thinks I'm way too serious when it comes to deciding on headphones (I've been both searching online and trying a few on offline the last two days) and maybe I am but I also know I want something comfortable which I can have on my head for hours on end. I've narrowed it down to two.

The first one I haven't tried and it's like a bit more expensive but I really like the look of it. The second one felt good on the head/ears and you can change the look of them :) If I can find the iGo ones and try them on and they feel good then I will definitely buy those but otherwise I might be a chicken and go for the other ones.

I like the retro style of iGo Miami

They felt good and you can change that pattern
on Philips SHL8800/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.