Sunday, March 18, 2012

The almighty smoothie day

I had hoped for some sun today but Sunday only offered fog and some rain. It ended up with me and my best friend looking in stores. I found some beautiful summer dresses (not black! like 95% of my closet) and will probably buy them on the H&M breakfast shopping on the 30th when it's 20% off, but I didn't buy anything today except some nail polish.

What I did give myself today though was not only one but TWO smoothies! First one was lunch at the Naked juice bar together with a toasted sandwich with spinach, onions, feta cheese and sweet potatoes in it, really tasty. The second one was after the shopping at Redfellas and it was like drinking sunshine!

lemon, orange, mango and banana

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.