Saturday, February 25, 2012

Overhaul

And yet again have this blog gotten an overhaul on both design and purpose. I hope this time I will stick to it (who knows?). The idea is to have this as my official blog where you can know more about what is going on in my life, what I'm working on and other projects and causes I happen to find and support. I might even give you some behind the doors info on things I'm working on ;)

I will probably put some of my Motivational and Inspirational posts from deviantART here so if you follow me there too you will see some things twice (might be good? I mean to make it stick). I hope you will enjoy it :)

Explore. Dream. Discover.
Caja

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.