Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A new home

I'm thinking about travelling around a bit, just short visits to here and there. I need something to keep me sane. First stop I hope will be London, I have a birthday present (since a couple of years back) to that city to cash in :) Maybe I will like it so much there that it will be my new home?

I have to admit though, I like it when it's so warm that you feel the sweat run down your back. When it's cold I feel like all of me is cold.

If all goes as it should I'm going on a Europe trip with my best friend around June. Plans are so far: Prague, Venice, Paris and Amsterdam - a neat circle around Europe and home. I need to find a place soon though that hits me in the gut and says 'Honey I'm home!'. In a way I'm hoping someone abroad will hire me and make that decision for me :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.